- Student Portal
- Student Handbook
- Dress Code
- Code of Student Conduct (Código de Conducta)
- Mid Florida Tech School Improvement Plan
- Download a PDF version of the Career & Technical Education Catalog
- Download a PDF version of the e-EDUCATOR
- Consumer Information
- Student Start Dates
1. Student Portal
http://campusportal.ocps.net Students can access student profile, finances and Financial Aid information and much more.
For assistance with the Student Portal, please visit http://StudentPortalHelp.ocps.net.
Download PDF list of books sold in our bookstore.
Please Note: textbook prices are subject to change.
3. Student Handbook:
Download PDF version of the Student Handbook
Career and Technical Education provides students with an essential foundation to become creative
problem solvers and lifelong learners. These skills provide the foundation for our graduates to be
positive contributors to cooperative tea mwork efforts and meet the needs of community, business and
industry. Subsequent successes provide the base for improved self-esteem and self-confidence,
leading to self-sufficiency, an appreciation of the values of a diverse society, fulfillment of civic duties
and responsibilities, and a strong work ethic.
Career education provides the basis for seamless life-long learning, self-actualization and commitment
to personal growth and development throughout life.
The delicate balance between current employment needs and future employment trends impacts
current training programs, influences the future program development and ensures the responsiveness
to regional economic development.
4. Dress Code:
Orange County School Board policy stipulates that school clothing shall be neat, clean and in good taste when students are in school. Therefore, guidelines are established to ensure a climate which is conducive to education and to learning.
Clothing which is too short, tight, revealing, controversial, or unsafe is inappropriate for school. The following guidelines illustrate what is considered appropriate attire:
- Clothing that is too tight or revealing is unacceptable.
- Clothing must be work as designed (exposing underwear, unfastened suspenders/straps or buckles, or raised pants legs are prohibited).
- Bare midriffs and bare sides should not show even when arms are extended above the head.
- Spaghetti straps, and halters tops exposing the back are prohibited.
- Clothing with inappropriate holes, tears, or patches is not allowed.
- Hemlines of skirts, shorts, dresses, and skirts must extend beyond student’s fingertips.
- Sleepwear/loungewear may not be worn.
- Bandannas, scarves, and stocking caps are prohibited.
- Shoes shall be worn at all times.
- Caps, hats, and visors, shall not be worn inside classrooms.
- When worn outside, caps, hats, and visors shall not be worn to the side.
- Clothing and jewelry may not display inappropriate images or phrases.
- Jewelry/chains that present a safety hazard are prohibited.
- Apparel and paraphernalia of any kind intended to identify a student as member of a gang is prohibited.
These guidelines are general campus guidelines. Departments having specific standards relating to their program shall be adhered to. All Mid Florida Tech staff members shall encourage acceptable dress and shall provide guidance without embarrassment to the student. Mid Florida Tech administration reserves the right to appraise new fads (questionable attire), and will determine whether it is appropriate for school wear.
5. Code of Student Conduct (Código de Conducta)
6. 2011-2012 Mid Florida Tech School Improvement Plan
7. Career and Technical Education Catalog
8. Download the e-EDUCATOR
9. Consumer Information
- Download a PDF version of the Gainful Employment Information 2009-2010
- Download a PDF version of the Gainful Employment Information 2010-2011
- Download a PDF version of the Gainful Employment Information 2011-2012
- Net Price Calculator
10. Student Start Dates
To facilitate a productive classroom environment students will start on the indicated STUDENT START DATES below. In your planning to attend classes at Mid Florida Tech please observe the LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION & PAYMENT information below to confirm you have the needed paperwork and payment in before the close out period. We look forward to serving you!
VIEW STUDENT START DATES AT: http://www.mft.ocps.net/getting_started