FINANCIAL AID FUND
The SFAF scholarship is funded locally from program tuition
fees. The total amount available to each school fluctuates with
the tuition revenue collected each year. A Financial Aid Committee
establishes the maximum award per student. Those in all programs
may be eligible for this scholarship.
Criteria for receiving the SFAF scholarship are:
- Student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student
- Student must demonstrate proof of current financial
- Student must be a Florida resident.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Must have a GED or concurrently enrolled in a GED program
and a job preparation program.
- Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Student must be working toward a job preparatory completion
- There may be more definitive eligibility requirements at
each Orange County Public Schools Career and Technical center.